Life in the UK test Preparation
Are you finding the Life in the UK Test hard?
Have you already taken the test and failed?
At College 14 we are offering preparation classes, Life in the UK Test made easy!
- Pass Life in the United Kingdom Test
- 22+ hours of intensive tuition
- Bite-size information
- Chapter contents explained
- End of course mock Exams
- Access to many Practice Tests
Our Life in the UK students have all felt confident and relaxed after joining our intensive preparation course. The Students were all happy as they were able to understand the book in the manner they needed and also receiving the help they required.
Life in the UK course:
Our course helps prospective candidates to understand the Life in the UK Test book, classes are conducted in a friendly atmosphere taking into consideration people who find it hard to study on their own.
Everything you need to know to pass Life in the UK test
The official study materials were published by the Home Office in 2014. Any tests taken on or after 25 March 2013 are based on the information found in Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents 3rd edition.
Our classes focus on the above-mentioned official handbook. Topics covered are the testable chapters included in our study guides are:
- The process of becoming a citizen or permanent resident
- The value and principles of the UK
- Traditions and culture from around the UK
- The events and people that have shaped the UK’s history
- The government and the law
- Getting involved in your community
English Language Assessment to test the candidate’s fluency in English (must be ESOL Entry 3 Level or above). This means that the candidate must be able to hold conversations on an unexpected topic’ and should be able to read and understand English.
Method of Assessment:
Mock tests will be held after course. We highly recommend that candidates take this intensive course prior to booking their On-line test. The tests are conducted at government test centres of their own choice.
Not applicable. Students must book and take their test at designated government test centres.
Life in the UK Test: Fast Facts
- The test consists of 24 multiple choice questions
- Questions are chosen at random by the computer
- The test duration is 45 minutes
- The applicant must answer 18 out of 24 questions correctly to pass (75%)
- The test costs £50
- The test is conducted at an approved Home Office Test Centres across the UK
Preparation Classes Enrolling now.!